Wednesday 1 July 2015

Write What You Don't Know!

That header sounds a little risky, doesn't it?

But it's totes the advice I'm giving aspiring writers over on the So You Think You Can Write SOLD blog. Come check it out!

http://sold.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/2015/07/advice-from-the-stars-maya-blake/




Specifically, this is the book I'm talking about in this post. WHAT THE GREEK CAN'T RESIST was a HUGE risk for me, but it paid off with a RITA nomination, so I guess I was doing something right. Right?


I also have a new cover that I've been dying to share since it landed in my inbox!

It's another pushing-envelope story for me (Chapter 1 sees the hero coming out of jail after over a year behind bars!), and I can't wait for you all to read A MARRIAGE FIT FOR A SINNER this December :)

Best,

Maya xx

1 comment: